1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste

1000+ Unique Insta Bio Ideas (2019) You Can Copy And Paste

          Today, Instagram is growing fastly than other social media platforms and people are becoming crazy to use it because of its cool features. It has become a biggest platform for teenagers as well as youngsters.It allows users to share thier amazing pictures to the world.

          Your Insta bio is the center of your feed. It grabs the attention of everyone. And it is what which defines a real you to the world.Insta bio show the first impression on the people who visits your instagram profile.Most people scan your complete profile, your photos,your username and many more before sending you a follow request.If you want a good numbers of followers in your account, engage with more audience then you must ensure that your insta bio is perfect. Many people who stand on instagram having specific skill in any field , they has a perfect bio that what they do in real world. Your instagram bio can make a good impact on the people who visits your profile especially girls,because girls are more intelligent in finding all these things than boys. And if your account is not set good then there may be a chances that they loose intersest in you. In this article, I'm gonna teach you some instagram bio tricks that you can do to look more professional and to increase your chances to be followed.You can promote yourself as a photographer, as a vlogger, YouTuber, as a business person and so on. The way how you present yourself through your bio section is very important.

         But before going next,lets understand first that what is insta bio and what we can include in it.

         Here you will get an idea about what insta bio contains - Writting bio for insta is a very simple task. Instagram bio includes lot of things like self description, hashtags, hobbies, your likes and dislikes, emoji,your website URL, your youtube channel name and many more...!!

What is Instagram Bio?

A instagram bio is very important area in your profile under your username. In the bio section you are limited to 150 characters and you need to use them wisely. Look into the insta bio example below.



1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste


John Lee is an American entrepreneur and podcaster based in Puerto Rico.He is the founder and host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, a business podcast where he interviews successful entrepreneurs. As of 2018, his podcasts have received 70 million downloads with 1 million monthly listens. He is a "Motivation|Inspiration|Business" this could making people to follow him. "Listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange" is another way that he is conviencing people to follow. "3 Million community on Facebook" here he is promoting his facebook page. And then he is giving his website URL. This is how a perfect bio look looks.

You can also use your instagram account for your business and to motivate others. One of the area where you can define your real self is on your Instagram Bio.

 In this article you will find a cool, amazing, creative, instagram bio quotes, instagram bio for boys, instagram bio for girls, instagram bio for girls attitude, cool insta bio for boys, cute short bio for instagram, instagram bio examples, swag bio for instagram and you will get many ideas to create your own bio for insta as you want...!!

1) Insta bio in English

2) Insta bio in Hindi

3) Insta bio in Marathi

4) Insta bio in Gujarati

5) Insta bio in Punjabi


What to write in Instagram Bio?

To write a beautiful and attractive bio for your instagram profile you need to include the following things in your instagram bio

1) Self Description

 Explain who you are and what you do. In self description you can add extra about yourself that who    you are, what you like most, company which you own or work at.


1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste
For Example, Look at this cool insta bio of  Tushar Uppal, he is a Fitness Model, he has describe his all life events. He has mention all awards he has won, he is 2 times musclemania India in 2017 and 2018, 1 time musclemania Asia in 2018, this things motivate others to see his pictures. And people sees more pictures of  him. For Diet & Training he has given a mail link. This instagram bio is perfect. And he beautifully mentioned all things and achievements.when someone visits such a profiles they tend to see more pictures of that person and follow that id. Such a accounts are easy to find.

2) List Your Interests

People can scan your instagram account in just a little art of secound. So it is very important to make it attractive and energetic to create your good impression. And it will happen just by sharing your interest with your audience. Users can also see your interests and hobbies. You must include your hobbies and your interests in your bio. Look at this  insta bio...!!
1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste

Yovana Mendoza is a famous people who is best known as a Blogger. Yovana Mendoza is a member of famous Blogger list. Blogger and YouTuber known for her Rawvana brand. She blogs about eating raw foods in Spanish and English. In the first line her bio, she writes Welcome to my journey!  in this line she welcomes her audience which shows her humbleness. In secound line she writes Content Creator which shows she is more then a women. She writes contents. In third line Life lover & food enthusiast shows that she loves life and food. In next Lifestyle Beauty Health shows her interests and last line gives us her youtube channel link.

She has mentioned lot of things about herself in bio. If you write your bio like this, there is no doubts that your followers will increase with a lightening speed.

3) Share Your Contact Information

In the contact information you can engage your audience to contact with you. If you are the owner of a largest page on instagram then you can also add its link in your bio. Most people who are selling something on instagram writes like DM for more Info  or email xyz@email.com. Having email address in your bio makes it easy to contact directly with you.

1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste
This is the profile of an enterreneur, a motivational speaker, who has given mail id in her bio so that people can contact her manager. Again she has given the link of her podcast. When people visits her profile they get lot of things to communicate with her. The main goal of social media is to increase your contact with many people. her 144k followers are really worth taking to follow her.

Many people also include the links of there purchasable courses. When users click on that link they get a messege for sign up on that link.

4) Use different symbols in bio

With the help of symbols you can make your insta bio look cool,stylish and funny. If you are confuse about symbols just visit www.coolsymbol.com website and get a cool logo into your instagram bio.
You just need to click on the symbol and it gets coppied to your clipboard and then you can paste in bio.


1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste



5) Instagram bio fonts

Instagram bio looks creative when we use different fonts in it. There are many sites available on internet to change the fonts of statement. You can easily use that sites to change the look of your instagram bio. These sites are easy to handle, you just need to copy your bio into there box and find a best font for your bio. After that you have to select the font you like and your bio will be converted into that font in just a seconds.Then copy that bio from wabpage and paste it into your instagram profile.

6) Call To Action Button

Easy steps:

Line 1: You tell them what you do
Line 2: You tell them what is your name
Line 3: You tell them where are you from.
1000+ Unique Insta bio ideas (2019) you can copy and paste


And because you told them what you do in the first line and they could be interested in this, you will insert a call to action in line 4. Speaking about my case I told them that I do photography tutorials and tech videos. I post those videos on my YouTube channel.And there is my call to action: I insert an emoji with a arrows pointing downwards and tell them to check out my latest tutorial which in this case is a Premiere Pro tutorial. You can check out that color correction tutorial here. You need to keep in mind something important.

A call to action is useless if you don’t let them know what you do in that first line. You need to give them a reason to click that link.

Ok, in line 5, you give them the link. This could be another social media platform, your website, your youtube channel and so on.




You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression. So make your instagram bio most attractive and cool..!!

Unique Instagram Bio Ideas

   1.  Somethings are better left unsaid.
         2.  Learn me slowly.
         3.  I am a kid with big plans.
         4.  Friends are the family you choose..!
         5.  Don't loose daimond while chasing a glitter.
         6.  The only person standing in your way is you.
         7.  If you are the space, princess i will be all your planets.
         8.  I still search for you in every sunshine.
         9.  He looks at her just like he realize what is love.
        10. You cannot touch me, I am in another universe.
        11. The world is filled with nice people...just like me.
        12.  Make yourself a priority.
        13. The best of me is yet to come. 
       14.  In a world where you can be anyone, be yourself.
15.  God bless this hot mess!
16.  The best things come from living outside of your comfort zone.
17.  Hi, my hobbies include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
18. A very caffeine dependant life form. 
19.  Always aiming to be a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm. 
20.  Perfect has seven letter and so does meeeeee. 
21.  I have to be funny, because being hot just isn’t an option for me at this point.
22.  Just another paper-cut survivor. 
23.  Just keep swimming. 
24.  Living vicariously through myself.  
25.  Making history. 
26.  Here to serve… The cat overlord. 
27.  I always prefer my puns to be intended. 
28.  Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance? 
29.  I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt. 
30.  Recovering donut addict. 
31.  Just over here having an allergic reaction to everyday life. 
32. I still don’t understand Instagram, but here I am anyways.
33. Life is too short to wear boring undies. 
34.  I’m not actually funny, I’m really mean and people think I’m joking. I’m not. 
35. We are born naked, hungry and wet. Then things just get worse. 
36. You is kind, you is smart, you is important.
37. Die having memories, don’t die with just dreams 
38. Chocolate never asks me any questions,chocolate understands me. 
39. Inserts pretentious crap about myself here. 
40. Life is really short, try to smile while you still have all of your teeth.
41. Time is precious, waste it wisely. 
42. The only person on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru. 
43. “Be strong,” I whispered to my wifi signal. 
44. Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live. 
45. Stay humble. Be kind. Work hard. 
46. Throwing kindness around like confetti. 
47.  Don’t quit your day dream.
48.  Silent people tend to have the loudest minds. 
49.  To truly live is the greatest adventure there is. 
50.  Be all in or get out. There is no in between. 
51.  My goal is to create a life that I don’t want to take a vacation from. 
52.  Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. 
53.  Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.
54. Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire. 
55.  Nice guys finish lunch. 
56.  I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook. 
57.  How we live our life is far more important than how we say we live our life. 
58.  Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands. 
59.  My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos and sweatpants. 
60.  I only use Instagram to stalk… 
61.  A human. Being. 
62.  Be a fruit loop in a bowl of cheerios. 
63.  I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why. 
64.  I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too. 
65.  Hey, you are reading my bio again?! 
66.  This isn’t rocket science, you take a photo of brunch and you hashtag #yolo 
67.  Stay classy.
68. Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
69. Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
70.  I liked memes before they were on Instagram
71. We all start as strangers.
72. These are the days we live for.
73. So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
74. Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.
75. You know what I like about people? Their dogs.
76. First I drink the coffee. Then I do the things.
77. I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
78. I might look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head I’m quite busy.
79. Good times and tan lines 
80. Never. Stop. Exploring.
81. Keep your heels, head & standards high. 
82.  Your best teacher is your last mistake. 
83. Everyday is a second chance. 
84. Success is in my veins.
85. Yup, I’m just another Instagram influencer
86. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to unveil my secret bio.
87. No this isn’t a dream, this is my reality
88. What should I put here?
89. Welcome to my world
90. Simplicity is the key to happiness 
91.  If I was a writer I’d have a better Instagram bio quote
92. You can’t become the best without first being the worst
93. In a world of worriers, be the warrior 
94.  It won’t always be easy, but always try to do what’s right
95. Midnight snacker 🌝 
96. Everyone else was taken so this is me
97. Recovering cake addict 🎂
98. I make money in my sleep 🛌 
99.  People call me Sara but you can call me tonight 😉
100.  She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans
101. Life is what happens to you while you scroll through Instagram
102. A day in the life of me: Eat avocado toast, post Instagram videos, read Instagram comments
103. It’s my time to step into the spotlight, I’ve earned it
104. I practice what I post
105. Dreams 👉 Goals 
106. If “love is in the air” why is the air so polluted?
107. It took me __ years to look like this 
108. Currently saying yes to new adventures 
109.  I’m hurt but I still smile. That’s my life. 
110. We love all animals 🐶 and donate a percentage of sales to marine life 🐠
111. Personal Trainer 💪 Dancer 💃 Meditator 🧘
112.  Currently hanging out in 🇵🇹
113.  ️ Lover not a fighter spreading all over the 🌎
114. Entrepreneur ➕ Globetrotter ➕ Motivational Speaker
115. Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go
116. I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up
117. Turned my dreams into my vision and my vision into my reality 
118. Smart. Strong. Silly. Straight up class act.
119. I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection
120. welcome to my 👑dom
121. Traveller  Book Lover 📖 Obsessed with tacos 🌮
122. We love all animals 🐶 and donate a percentage of sales to marine life 🐠
123. My standards are high… just like my heels. 
124. Me: Happy girls are the prettiest Also me: I’d like to buy 15 pounds of makeup please. 
125. Who runs the world? ME. 
126.  Happiness never goes out of style. 
127.  I’m a woman with ambition and a heart of gold. 
128. I shine from within so no one can dim my light.
129. Kind of a good samaritan, terrible athlete, but extremely blessed in the napping skills   department.
130. I’ve always thought being popular on Instagram is as about as useless as being rich in monopoly.
131. Currently starring in my own reality show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoe.

Reactions